A stunning learning experience into the world of agile.
- 2 days.
- Individuals new to agile who are preparing to use agile for the first time.
- Agile team members (developers, testers, designers, system adminstrators, product owners/managers, scrum masters, etc…).
- Managers and stakeholders that need to support and/or work with those agile teams.
- Everyone that wants to have fun and learn through play 🙂
The following topics will be covered during this training:
- Agile core concepts:
- Iteractions vs. Flow.
- Efficiency vs Effectiveness.
- Value vs. Work vs. Deliverables.
- System Capability vs. Market Demand.
- Iterative (design) vs. Incremental (development).
- Inputs vs. Activities vs. Outputs vs. Outcome vs. Impacts.
- Agile Manifesto:
- Agile versus other approaches:
- When to use and not to use agile.
- Advantages and disadvantages of agile.
- Popular agile methods and frameworks overview:
- Extreme Programming (XP).
- Common agile management artifacts:
- Options Backlog.
- Strategic Initiatives.
- Value Items: jobs to be done, stories, hypothesis, experiments, potential improvements.
- System Policies: definitions of ready, done, and delivery, service level agreements, WIP limits.
- Common agile feedback loops and cadences:
- Demand shapping.
- Gemba (work) replenishment.
- Gemba (work) check-in.
- Delivery planning.
- Service review.
- System review.
- Risk review.
- Strategy review.
- Flow Retrospective.
- Fitness criteria metrics:
Suggested Class Size
- 10 – 30 partipants.
- Videos & discussions.
- Interactive dialogues.
- Hands-on exercises.
- Experiental learning (simulations).
- Your open mind!
- Your good mood!
- Public classes: 995 EUR (excluding VAT) per participant.
- Early bird discount of 100 EUR per participant, when booking is done at least two months in advance.
- Group discount of 100 EUR per partipant, when booking 3 or more people from the same organization.